1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
Hmm, I think I would have to go with skydiving. I have done the whole bungy jumpin' thing and it KILLED my back so I have taken a break from the dropping from great heights thing. I would like to sky dive though, just in time.
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
Either stuff for little Fletcher that is on the way or a nice pair of shoes. Oh how I long for new shoes!
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
I like that thing you hung onto and it slide you across. I am not sure what it was called but it was fun!
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
Depends on the day. Can't I have both? Doesn't a chocolate chip muffin go in both categories?!? ;)
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I would say I am somewhere in between. I hate things DIRTY but sometimes I tend pile things up!
Thanks to Mama M for the questions!