Friday, June 11, 2010

5QF


Another Five Question Friday from Mama M! I hope everyone has a great weekend! I am just going to work on kicking this flu to the curb...

1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?

Ones that you can be yourself completely with. Whether that is your happy/spunky side or on a bitchy/mood day. A true friendship can last through anything, even distance. When I moved 650 miles away from the town I grew up in I learned who my real friends were. Even with miles upon miles separating us we were still close, and when I come home for a visit it feels as though no times has passed.




2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?

Hmm...I have started to be a really calculated shopper. I am going to have to go with my soup from yesterday. Although absolutely delicious, it gave me the worse heartburn EVER!




3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?


A old high school teacher of mine decided to toilet paper my car during my graduation party and put lots of gross, gooey things on it. It was funny!


4. What is your favorite theme park?


I like good old Valley Fair. It sure isn't the best I have been to, but you never have to wait in line and my patience run thin in large groups of people!


5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
 
Not completely, no. I was in my sister-in-laws room with her first son up until right before he popped out but I wasn't there for the actual popping out. I have seen plenty at the baby classes that we took and on TLC's Baby Story. I get to experience one firsthand in August. I am scared...
 
 

0 comments: