Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

We had a busy weekend and it was a lot of fun! It did start off somewhat slow as we just stayed home and watched Lockup on Friday (we LOVE that show). Saturday we headed to Cincinnati to go watch a Reds baseball game. It was a beautiful night for a game, and the Reds kicked ass! I am more of a Twins fan, but the Reds come in close so I really enjoyed myself, well for the most part. I wasn't aware that we were going to park so far away and I wasn't the brightest wearing flip-flops while being 29 weeks pregnant. I was exhausted from the walk! Can't complain too much though as the tickets were 10 bucks a piece and that came with a free hat (Matt has it on in the above picture).


Sunday we went to a BBQ at a friends house. It was really a great time! Yummy food, lots of land to roam around on (although I spent most of the time getting sun on their deck) and adorable puppies to pet. They have a Golden Retriever and a new German Shepard/Mix puppy. Both so cute! Speaking of cute check out this little girl...



That is my current baby Tallulah enjoying (well not really but I was!) our new stroller that my parents bought us for Fletcher! Hey, don't judge me I had to try it out! 


I am really excited about all the fun baby stuff I have been getting. Matt and I are heading back to Minnesota in 17 days so I can have a baby shower. I can't wait!

0 comments: