Friday, July 16, 2010

5QF- Men, Tornado, Banana With Cheese.

Time again for Mama M's Five Question Friday!

1. Do you collect anything?

Not really. I guess I collect beer glasses. I don't have a ton of them, but I do have some proudly displayed in my hutch. I would love to collect Salvador Dali paintings but that will have to wait until I have more moola someday!

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.

This changes all the time, but here are some guys that I am currently digging. :)


 Dave Matthews- My one and only. He has been my crush since I was in 7th grade and he always will be. Yum!

Jason Segel- He's funny, he's cute, and he shows the goods in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Liam Neeson- All he has to do is talk and I am done.





3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?

I have a couple. The one on my wrist is probably the most noticeable. It was from high school hockey and a girl on my team didn't seem to understand the concept of stopping and ran into me in the net. Lets just say my bone went through my skin.

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?

Kraft cheese slice on a banana. It is delicious, you must try!


5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?

That would be a big YES! The town that I am from was completely destroyed by a tornado when I was in 8th grade. I was walking to a friends house (because heeeeeeeellllllloooooooooo I didn't have a car yet) and the sirens started blaring. Luckily we got there just in time to jump (yes jump!) into the basement before the destroyed most of the neighborhood. It was crazy!


0 comments: