Friday, July 30, 2010

5QF

Time for Mama M's Five Question Friday!!!


1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

I did and do. My favorite blanket was given to me by my grandmother who passed away when I was four. It has always been extremely important to me and I hope to always have it. It started out pink, but now seems like a shade of grey and looks like swiss cheese. 
Pretty, eh?

2. Do you dream in color?

I am pretty sure that I do. I usually remember my dreams and they are always messed up. Names never go with the correct faces, but there aren't many mornings where I don't remember at least part of my dream. 

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

I am 5'4" (and a 1/2, but that part is debatable). I actually really like my height. I have always thought I was short, but after reading some other Five Question Fridays it seems like I am right in the middle. I rarely have to worry about hitting my head on things. Love that!

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?

Liam Neeson. I could listen to him all day long. If not him then probably William Shatner. He's awesome. 

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?

Always. Even when it is pouring, or I am waddling because I am having a contraction. I HATE when people don't return them but I understand if they have kids with and can't.

0 comments: