Friday, August 6, 2010

5QF

Friday already? That means Mama M's Five Question Friday!

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?

I am a neat sleeper. I do move from side to side (more now that I am pregnant) but I am not one to be all over the place. Luckily my husband isn't bad and is a pretty quiet sleeper, most of the time. I do let him know when he starts moving a lot. When I am half asleep I am kind of crabby and I definitely don't have a problem voicing my opinions. I am sure he LOVES that!

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.

Organized. I try and I go in spurts with being organized, but I am just not one of those people that can easily do it. I like having a spot for things, but always keeping those said things in their spot is not always easy!

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

All the crazy symptoms that come along with pregnancy. Sure, I knew about morning sickness and swollen ankles but there are SO many other things that people just don't tell you (until you are actually pregnant and can't do anything about it, ha!).

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?

Easy. We bought this green glider chair for Fletcher's nursery and I am in love with it. It is so fun, so retro and so comfy. I absolutely LOVE that chair!



5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?

Hmm, probably my mom's homemade spaghetti. It is so good! Actually anything she makes is so good. I also was MacNiven's grilled cheese with spicy aioli. Mmm!

0 comments: