Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wedding Weekend & Nerves.

So the time has come that I am going to have to leave my baby boy overnight. I am beyond nervous, like stomach-turning, shaking, over thinking every single thing, nervous. I know he is in good hands, I mean 'comon look at me I turned out just fine (shut it...), but still, I am nervous. My Mom is going to be watching the little man and my friend Cyndi is going to come help out since my mom isn't supposed to life much and my man is a chunky little dude. I am going to try and relax, to enjoy myself at the wedding we are attending but I know there will be plenty of calls to see how he is doing. As my luck has it he will go to bed at 8 pm and sleep through the night. Stinker! 

For now I will take deep breath and know that I have one more night to wake up to my favorite whimper at 3 am.  I think tonight I will fully take in his deep breaths, snorts, his sweet smell, and try to catch as many glimpses of his relaxed body as he drifts off to dreamland. I love you Fletch, and I know it will only be one night, but it will be one night of missing you like crazy. 


0 comments: