Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is the day that my stomach has been looking forward to. The day where it will surely grown an extra inch or two around. Today is Thanksgiving. There are so many things that I am thankful for this year. First and foremost I am thankful for my husband. Without him, my life as it is would not be possible. I haven't ever felt so loved as I feel from that man. He allows and encourages me to stay home and soak up every moment with our new baby. For that, I am grateful. I am also thankful and extremely in love with my three month old son, Fletcher. Having him in my life makes my heart feel as though it has grown twice the size. He is such a joy, and I love him more than I can express on this blog. He is my world. I am also thankful for the rest of my family and the great upbringing that I received. My Mom, Dad and two brothers are amazing and I wouldn't want any other people as my family. My dog Tallulah is also on the top of the "thankful" list. She was my first baby, and has helped me get through some tough times. I am thankful for our new house, our health and food on the table. This year has been life changing, and I am so thankful for all that I have received. 

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


What you thought I would post an adorable picture of my son or husband? Yeah, I could but I also wanted to show something else I am thankful for. Dairy Queen Pumpkin Pie Blizzard. Num. 

0 comments: