Friday, December 10, 2010

Five Question Friday: Christmas!

1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

In my family growing up we always opened up our gifts Christmas Eve and I loved that! I am not sure what we are going to do this year, but I am going to try and talk Big Papa into doing it Christmas Eve. Pllllllllease?! ;) 

2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?

All of my Mom's! Really though, I would have to say haystacks. Yum. 

3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?

Hmm, I really don't know. Probably an ugly shirt from a relative, but even then I don't know if that truly happened. My family is always really good at giving gifts you like!

4. Christmas song that you love?

"All I Want For Christmas Is You", and MANY more!

5. How many trees do you put up?

One big one and one smaller one that my dad bought me years ago. I love them both! Next year we would like to do another one in the den as well! :)





4 comments:

Erin said...

I am a christmas eve opener as well, but my hubby seems to disagree and wants Christmas morning. This is only our second married Christmas but I am hoping that I get my way :)

mbloomer said...

Good luck to you! I am hoping some freshly baked goodies will help me get my way. ;)

GlowinGirl said...

We are Christmas morning openers . . . I like the anticipation. :0) And I'm almost embarrassed to say that we put up seven trees, but only two are full-sized. What can I say? I LOVE Christmas!!

Hope your is fabulous and you get your fill of haystacks!

mbloomer said...

I think the more trees the merrier! I bet your house feels festive! :)