Friday, December 3, 2010

Five Question Friday!

1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?!

A Nintendo Wii. Big Papa and I are buying one for each other as a "family" gift! I am pretty excited! I really wanted a nice camera but that is going to have to wait!

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?

My dog Dutch. I was in 1st grade and my parents surprised me with him. He was so cute and cuddly and I loved him. I looked everywhere for a picture but couldn't find one so I got one off of Google. Cute, eh?
(Google Images)

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?

A forensic psychologist. I would still love to, but with my growing family I am not sure when that would happen!

4. When do you put up your tree?

The hubby did it a day or two BEFORE Thanksgiving. He was definitely in the Christmas spirit! Must be having a kid!

5. What is your favorite Holiday?

Christmas, 'fo 'sho

3 comments:

This Daddy said...

You guys will love the Wii. Tracy and I kick the kids off all the time so we can play

And it looks like the comment thing finally is working so after months and months. Glad everything is ok with you all and the baby boy

Hanna said...

Hi there ! I am your newest follower ! LOVELY blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blgospot.com Take a peek at my giveaways when you come by. I have 6 going on and everything is handmade and gorgeous:)
Happy HOlidays:)
You've got a beautiful family

mbloomer said...

Thanks Scott! I guess I didn't know my comments section wasn't working, but I am glad it is now!

We are excited to get the Wii. Now we are thinking about getting the fit for it.

Hana- Thanks! I will definitely check out your blog!