Monday, December 20, 2010

She's Gone.

My mom that is. She left yesterday to go back to Minnesota. After 2 1/2 months staying with us here in Indianapolis, she left. My Dad was missing her deeply (they are SO close), her Dad needed her and her two grandkids in Minnesota needed to see their Grandma Kac. That doesn't make this any easier on me, though. I miss her more than I thought I would. I truly cherish the time she spent here and the time she was able to get to know Fletcher. It was truly a joy. 


I love her, Matt loves her, Fletcher loves her and my dog Tallulah really loves her. She has been moping around since my Mom left. They slept in the same room every night and my pup is really sad looking! 


I can't wait to see her in February (hopefully) and for sure at Easter time! I hope time goes fast, but until then I am going to enjoy time with my ever growing family. It has helped me realize that someday I would like to end up back in Minnesota. Having my husband, children and the rest of my family all together is a dream. Luckily I have a great husband who supports me. He is amazing. 

Until then, thanks Grandma Kac for spending time here and getting to know your grandchild. We all miss you dearly. 


Oh, and Fletcher. Why do you decide to be EXTRA crabby today when Mommy is alone? Ohhhh, you miss Kac. Yeah, I get it. :)


0 comments: