Monday, December 13, 2010

Utterly Exhausted

Fletcher was sleeping through the night for over a month, but things changed about a week or two ago. He is getting teeth, actually he is getting three teeth and they are causing him some pain. This pain wakes him up early, and keeps him from falling asleep again at night. Sunday we had a new record for a wake up time. 3:30, yes 3:fricken30. No, don't get me wrong, I LOVE my morning time with Fletcher, but 3:30? Not so much. Let me just say by nine last night I felt like I was getting sick from lack of sleep. 

We do have some good news though. Fletcher slept in until eight this morning. EIGHT!!! Now, he did get up at two and five but after a bit of soothing he was back down for the count. Thanks little buddy for letting Mommy sleep until eight. It was awesome of you! Can we have a repeat tonight? I will buy you a toy. 

0 comments: