Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Posted by Molly at 8:18 AM
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Posted by Molly at 8:51 AM
Monday, November 28, 2011
Posted by Molly at 7:19 AM
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Little H will be here. Annnnny day. That is what I keep telling myself. My body can feel it.
That handsome goof? Well, he is going to be a big brother. Little H has a great big brother to look up to. That's for sure.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Friday, November 11, 2011
1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?
Probably my cell phone or baby clothes. I don't actually spend that much money on things, but if I could I would go crazy with clothes for Fletcher and Huxley!
2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?
There are so many but I really like Giada De Laurentiis' food. I have tried quite a few of her recipes and they were tasty!
3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?
Usually see the real deal. I would love for my house to always be completely clean, but that isn't the case and I am fine with that.
4. Who is your oldest living family member?
My Grandpa, Jim. He is 92 and still super feisty!
5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla dr. pepper)?
ALL OF THEM. No, really I love all of them. I do really like the grape creamslush from Sonic in the summer and my choice of blizzard changes throughout the year. Right now I am on the blizzard of the month kick, Caramel Nut Roll! Delish!
Posted by Molly at 5:11 AM
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Friday, November 4, 2011
1. What movie do you love to quote?
I would have to remember a movie to quote it. I can see the same movie a hundred times (Love Actually!) and I still can only remember a couple of lines. I just am NOT good at remembering, I wish I was! With that said I would go with Love Actually, since it is pretty much the only movie I know any lines to!
2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
I sure have, but I am still not certain how I feel about it. I think if I was driving it would be much easier for me. I need to be in control and when I am not I feel uneasy!
3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Cook! Rainy days always make me want to cook. I just hate running out in the rain to get the ingredients if I don't have them on hand. I also like watching movies or digging into a good book. The last one is a big harder with a one year old!
4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
It really depends what the big gift is! Ha, really I like both. I do not like a bunch of small gifts I will never use though. That just causes clutter, and I HATE clutter!
5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
Nope, but I have a feeling with the more kids we have the more times I will show up somewhere wrong. Right now I obsessively look at the dates on my phone so I know when something is.
Posted by Molly at 6:59 AM
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Posted by Molly at 6:42 AM
Friday, October 28, 2011
1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?
Cotton in the summer and flannel in the winter. I really like soft sheets and silk just hasn't done it for me. It gets all sticky and blah. No thanks! Speaking of sheets, I really need to buy a new set soon. It has been far too long!
2. What time zone are you in?
Eastern, although after six years I am still getting used to the shows being on later! I grew up in Central time zone and I think my body will always think it should be that!
3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
Ohhhh, I like a lot of it! I love cooking (thanks Mom and Grandma for teaching me!), decorating my house and of course buying my family presents. Fletcher is especially fun to buy for! This year I will have TWO little guys to buy for! Can't wait!
4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)
Hot chocolate, warm apple cider, and WINE!
5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?
Most of the jobs on Dirty Jobs, or being a banker. I just could NOT handle that.
Posted by Molly at 5:23 AM
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
How much I love this child? He makes me melt on hundreds of different levels.
Oh, and I love his new jammies too! So cute!
Friday, October 21, 2011
1. Where do you escape to when you've had enough?
I haven't really had to yet. I guess my husband and I go out for dinner while my parents watch Fletcher. That always recharges my batteries!
2. What shows are you watching this fall?
I LOVE fall shows! My favorite is still Grey's Anatomy, but I also watch Modern Family, Up All Night, Big Bang, Parks and Rec, Criminal Minds...and I am sure there is more. Yes, I know this is a lot but it is what I do to wind down at the end of the day!
3. What was the longest roadtrip you've ever taken and where did you go?
My Mom, Aunt and I went from Colorado to New Mexico and then from New Mexico to Texas and all the way up to Minnesota. It was a long drive, but memories I will never forget. It is one of the last times I had seen my Aunt Patty before she passed away.
4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World?
I am sure we will go at least once, although I really don't have that much interest. I prefer other type of vacations, but a kid has to experience Disney, right?
5. What is something people would surprised to know about you?
Hmm, that I want a big family. Maybe that isn't surprising. That I still have my baby blanket from when I was a baby. I love it, even though it looks like Swiss Cheese!
Posted by Molly at 5:31 AM
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Friday, October 14, 2011
1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
Depends on the day. I just prefer ice cream...every single day. It is my favorite food so however it is served is just fine by me! Yum!
2. What three things do you love the smell of?
My child after a bath (mmm, Baby Magic),
my dog's paws (they smell like Fritos!), and the scent of a new car. Mmm, my van still has that smell! Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of an ice rink. Brings back lots of memories!
3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)
Yes, I love getting them and I love to give them. I do however give another gift with them most of the time so the person isn't just getting a gift card. I like to put some thought into gifts!
4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?
Hockey, tennis and softball but hockey was my true love. I really want to get back into playing it once my baby boy is born. Being a goalie is so much fun!
5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?
I played the French Horn for all of three lessons. I can't remember why I stopped, but I did. I never was much into band, but I sure hope my kids are!
Posted by Molly at 5:32 AM
Friday, October 7, 2011
We are currently on a small vacation in Minnesota visiting my family, but little man is taking a nap and the rest of the gang is getting ready. So, I had some time to do a little FQF!
1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?
My mom's spaghetti or a big piece of cheesecake. Mmm, both make this Mama feel good!
2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to?
Well, most likely Kauai Hawaii even though it wasn't romantic for me. I see the potential though. Matt and I need to go on vacation there!
3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?
Seeing Fletcher in his Halloween costume. He looks so darn cute! I also really like decorating, and ooooh the candy! I am a big fan of candy!
4. How would you spend 24 hours alone?
Bath, coffee, crappy TV, a book, wine, and bath again. Yes, please!
5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl?
He does from time to time and I love it. Anything sweet and thoughtful makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :)
Posted by Molly at 8:02 AM
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Friday, September 23, 2011
1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.
I think my unrealistic job (for me) would be a Forensic Anthropologist. I would LOVE to be one, but the hours and time away from my family would just not be worth it. Realistically, I would like to get back into teaching or be a Medical Sonographer. I am considering getting into one or the other in the near future. I just really love staying home with my kiddos at this time.
2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?
Rarely. I just never really have to fart. I don't know why, I just don't. My husband actually wishes I did more. He is odd like that. Now, does he? Why yes he does. ALL. THE. TIME.
3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?
I think Kauai, Hawaii was the furthest. Can I please live there?
4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?
Well, we have only had one birthday so far and we had both family and friends. I would really like to do the next one in Minnesota where more of my family lives. I definitely like to do a nice sized first birthday party!
5. Fave thing about fall?
Easy. The smell. Yum!
Posted by Molly at 6:58 AM
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Or ya know, shop until you get cramps and stop. That is what we will be doing today. Being 30 weeks pregnant and shopping all morning should be fun. At least I am telling myself that!
We will be going here and hopefully finding great deals for the boys!
Posted by Molly at 5:22 AM