Friday, January 14, 2011

Five Question Friday!

Two posts in one day? Yeah, that means Fletcher is being a good boy this morning!

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Love Actually. That one was easy. I love that movie. If I am feeling happy, I watch it. If I am feeling down, I watch it. If I am feeling Christmasy, I watch it. If I want to travel, I watch it. You get the picture. I Actually Love it. Ha!

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Um, the snow. This winter has been LOOOOONG and I am tired of it. I heard more is coming this weekend. Yuck. 

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Funny, Hard-working, Dirty, Kind. 

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
What I already do, stay home with Fletcher (and other babies that will be coming someday!) I would however do all of this while living in Hawaii. Ahh, sounds brilliant! 

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
Shoes. Coach ones. 

Google Images



1 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I would have to say now is my pet peeve too. Hope you have a great weekend.