Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today I Am Starting To...

Eat healthier. I want to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. I didn't gain much while being pregnant with Fletcher, but that weight hasn't come off. That while adding a miscarriage and the five pounds I gained with that, well, I just want it off. 

I started today with some oatmeal to go with my coffee. For lunch I am going to have our leftover chili, although this time I am not going to put any toppings on it. Dinner, well I am not quite sure what I want for dinner yet, but portion sizes will definitely be cut down. That is my main problem. I am not much of a snacker, and I don't eat when I am not hungry but I definitely need to take smaller portions. 

In the end I want to do this for myself, but I also want another one of these...


...and I want it to stick around longer this time. I know it wasn't because I wasn't in prime shape, but feeling better about myself doesn't hurt, and I don't want baby weight to pile on baby weight. 

So, get in shape and get pregnant. That is the plan. 

0 comments: