Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend (lots of pictures)!!!

This weekend turned into being a very nice one if I do say so myself! Friday was our typical pizza night, and our fill up our growlers night. We go to Sun King on Friday because it is only $5 to fill our growlers up, and they have great, local beer. 




Saturday we were planning on going to see the Reds Caravan at the Castleton Mall. It would be Fletcher's first time meeting Reds players, but by the time we got Fletcher ready (in his adorable outfit) the line was WAY too long. 


He still looked cute even though he didn't meet any of the players. He will be able to see lots of Reds games this summer! 


I am usually the one deciding on what we do, but I couldn't think of anything good. We thought about going to the Home Show but by the time we paid for parking and two tickets (at least Fletch was free) it was going to be $30. That was too much to pay since neither of us were that excited. So, it was Matt's job to figure out what we were going to do. I had already packed food for Fletcher and we were all dressed and out so I was determined to do SOMETHING.

Matt thought about it for a while and decided we were going to National Museum of the Air Force in Dayton, OH. I hadn't ever been there before but Matt went with his dad when he was a kid so we thought we would give it a shot. I called up my brother and Cyndi to see if they would like to come and all five of us headed to Dayton. 

Can I just say that Matt's idea was amazing? Because it was. It was so much fun, I wish we would have been able to have more time there. Fletcher was such a good boy and loved looking at all of the planes. This place was huge and I can't wait to take him back when he is bigger! Here are some picture of the day:











How cool does that place look? It was definitely worth the two hour drive! Sunday we were extremely lazy and didn't do a darn thing. Fun day though!


1 comments:

Matt said...

I'll take a bow for my good idea. :) I want to go back sometime soon!