Friday, January 14, 2011

Weekend Plans

We have none. What? No weekend plans? Most people would be excited, but me? No, I want to do something! I am not one to sit around and have a relaxing weekend. Sure, they are fun sometimes, but for the most part I like to get out and do something. I guess that is probably because I am home with Fletcher most of the week and by the weekend I feel like playing! 


You know, maybe do some monkeying around. 


I think I am going to try to talk my husband into going to Ikea. I am not-so-secretly obsessed with that place. It gets my usually nonexistent shopping juices flowing (if my husband is reading this stop being dirty ;)! 

Anyway, I want to do something (also husband stop being dirty, I know you) and since it is going to be crappy and cold it most likely will involve shopping. Now, if I could not be broke that would be awesome. I am still waiting on you Publishers Clearing House. 

With that said I will leave you with a funny video of Fletcher trying to steal his Daddy's beverage. He doesn't do this for all beverages, just the kind he is going to have to wait years upon years to try. Truly his Father's child. Gotta love them! 




2 comments:

Matt said...

Well, I don't care what we do as long as it gets your juices flowing! ;)

mbloomer said...

Diiiiirty.