1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Once upon a time, long ago I could. Now? I guess if I was forced I could, but do I want to? No, thanks.
2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Pickles and green peppers. I wish I loved both, but unfortunately I don't.
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
We didn't buy them this year. I told Matt to look for some people at his work selling them, but of course he didn't remember. When I worked at the school I had tons of people asking me to buy, and I happily would. My waistline doesn't miss them, but I sure do.
4. How do you pamper yourself?
I don't usually do anything, but I guess I take a bath, or buy shoes, or think about shoes in the bath. Now if I could get bath shaped like a shoe. Ahhh... :)
|Courtesy of Google|
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Bloomer. Goes with my maiden name. I still get called it from time to time. I was Bloomer #4 after my dad and my two brothers.