Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday!

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?

I will wear jeans for more than one day, but unless I am camping, no. I don't even think camping I would wear the same outfit more than one day. I hate putting on clothes that I feel are "dirty". Yuck. 

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?

Chicago, if we are talking the United States, or London if we are talking overseas. I actually love large cities and would love to live in either of those cities. 

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?

We have only taken Fletcher in a car. I wouldn't mind flying with him, but usually it is just easier to drive. If he is fussy it doesn't bother me as much just being in the car with us. I think he would do pretty well flying though. It would just be a lot of work for Mama. 

One of the first times in his car seat. Now, he barely fits...time for a bigger one!


4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?

I like to keep things picked up at all times (or I try), but I do like a good clean everything including the baseboards once it starts feeling nicer out. I hate a really dirty house. Luckily my husband isn't very messy!

5. What is the best book you have ever read?

Oh man, there are lots. I don't even think I can narrow it down.



0 comments: