Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday!

1. Can you drive a stick shift?

Once upon a time, long ago I could. Now? I guess if I was forced I could, but do I want to? No, thanks. 

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?

Pickles and green peppers. I wish I loved both, but unfortunately I don't.

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?

We didn't buy them this year. I told Matt to look for some people at his work selling them, but of course he didn't remember. When I worked at the school I had tons of people asking me to buy, and I happily would. My waistline doesn't miss them, but I sure do.

4. How do you pamper yourself?

I don't usually do anything, but I guess I take a bath, or buy shoes, or think about shoes in the bath. Now if I could get  bath shaped like a shoe. Ahhh... :)

Courtesy of Google


5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?

Bloomer. Goes with my maiden name. I still get called it from time to time. I was Bloomer #4 after my dad and my two brothers. 

0 comments: