I am going to start doing "Food Day" where I post my recipes. I have had a lot of people asking if I have a blog with recipes, so I thought I would just add it here! Most of my recipes are fast, cheap and simple (sounds like any mans dream ;)!
Tonight I am making Chicken and Rice Bake. My mom has been making it since I was a little girl. It has always been a staple in our family. I love it because it cooks for two hours and makes the entire house smell delicious!
Chicken and Rice Bake
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Spray the pan (I used a glass one)
- Mix one cup of rice with one packet of Lipton Onion Soup mix
- Put the rice on the bottom of the pan
- Place chicken on top (as many as you want, I did 4 breasts this time)
- Mix a can of Cream of Chicken soup and a can of water
- Pour over the entire pan.
- Pepper the chicken (it is already salty enough from the Lipton)
- Cover with foil and bake for two hours. With twenty minutes left take the foil off and bump the temperature to 350 degree.