Monday, February 7, 2011

I Miss You

It has been two years today that I lost my Grandma Marie. She was the most beautiful lady I have ever laid eyes on. She was always dressed up, and there was always a smile on her face. She was the definition of grace and beauty. More than that she was FUNNY. She would say things that I would just look at her and couldn't believe it came out of that 80 year old mouth. Every time I look at my mom I think about Grandma Marie. They look so much alike! It is a wonderful reminder. 

Grandma I miss you every day, and I so wish you could have met Matt and Fletcher. You would have just soaked up Fletcher's baby goodness, I just know it. You are one of the reasons I want a big family. Seeing you with your children made me realize that family is all we have. You are such an inspiration to me, and I hope to someday be half the women you were. 

I love you. 

Mom & Grandma
Grandma & Cousin Megan



0 comments: