Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Bowl

We are having a small party over at my house for the Super Bowl. We usually go to a friends house, but since our beloved Colts aren't playing most of the people aren't going to be there. So, instead I decided to have a small get together at our house, filled with food! I love to cook, and I have been thinking about adding  more recipes here on my blog. Lets face it, not before long my Fletcher will consider people food one of his "favorites" so I might as well post about it! 

I have one recipe that I am for sure doing, but a few others that are floating around in my brain...

I am doing a Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken sandwich, and I couldn't be more excited to make it! It is easy and delicious! Another thing I desperately want to make is a Mexican style white cheese dip. Lets face it, that is the reason I get fajita nachos every time I go to our local Mexican restaurant. It is so good. A friend on Facebook sent me a recipe for Queso Blanco Dip, and it sounds divine!

So, those are the two lonely items so far on the menu. I am going to add to it as well as give reviews once I have made them! 


This Super Bowl he is going to have to just smell the food, but next year, well next year he can eat the food AND watch the Colts kick some ass! 

0 comments: