Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday!

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?

Since Fletcher is only six months old I have not forgotten him, yet. I am not very spacey when it comes to things like that but who knows what the future holds! I did however put him in his car seat and got all of his things ready and hopped in the car, to leave little Fletch hanging out in the living room waiting to get put in the car. I only forgot for about 30 seconds, but the look on his face when I came back in was priceless! He was like "Mom,  come get me!"

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)

I have no idea. I think to the movies with a bunch of friends and my boyfriend at the time. Must not have been that memorable if I don't even remember! 

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)

Tripping while holding Fletcher. I think about it every single time I am walking with him. I get even more nervous when he is in his carrier because if I went down, he is right in front of me! I guess it isn't that silly, but it is all I can think of!




4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?

Depends on the situation. I have gotten to the point in my life where I would rather just deal with it. I do keep a lot in though, and often times say what I want to say too nicely. 

5. Wood floors or carpet?

I like the look of hardwood floors, but I hate having them with a baby. They are SO annoying! I want to put carpet in my living room in a bad way. Fletcher knocks his head all the time and he is just starting to semi-crawl. My next house will definitely have carpet in at least ONE room!



0 comments: