Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Question Friday!

1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?

It used to be blonde, but now it is auburnish brown with some white mixed in. Thanks to my mom's side of the family I started getting white hair at age 18. Awesome! 

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?

Seat of my pants. It all depends on money usually, and well it is tight sometimes so I have to see what we have and when we have it. I do plan out going to Minnesota sometimes, but that is usually whenever my husband can take off of work. 

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?

Hmm, that changes daily! I absolutely LOVE to cook! I think my favorite staple meal is my mom's homemade spaghetti. I am most excited when I have a new recipe to try. It feels like a new adventure to me! 

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?

No, I don't. I am terrible at sending out thank yous, so I don't expect any different from others. I do get excited when I get any mail addressed to me though! 

5. How did you meet your best friend?

I met him at a bar. Well, that is where we first planned to meet during the day for a date. Odd choice, but it all worked out. Love you babe

One of our first dates. Not the first, but not that far into our relationship! At one of our old favorite bars, Beer Sellar. Now with a kid, we don't do that sort of thing. 



2 comments:

Kath' said...

Enjoyed readinf your friday answers. I read about you and hubby and baby as well. What a cute baby !!!
You all look so Happy. I clciked to follow you and your life.
Have a wonderful weekend with your family. I will try and see you next friday. I try and do it each week, but sometimes miss one here and there. Toodles Kath' from www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.com

Molly said...

Thank you for reading! I will have to check yours out as well! :)