Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Question Friday!

1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?

I haven't, although I testified in my principle's office when I was in 6th grade. That felt like court, so does that count? My gym teacher at the time was being a pervert and would have the girls hike the football and touch them inappropriately. I was one of the girls who had to talk to the principle about it, and he promptly was fired!

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?

Wedding dress? What wedding dress? I wore a Colts jersey. Yep, you heard me right, an Indianapolis Colts jersey. Awesome, eh? 

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?

Target. I love that place and it puts me in a good mood. Probably because I always buy something for Fletcher there, and that makes me the happiest. 

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?

Yes, Fletcher still sleeps in our room at night. I dig the whole co-sleeping thing, although he doesn't sleep in our bed. I was going to do it until one, but he is kind of weening himself and doing great at naps in his room. Once we are back from Minnesota we are going to start him in there. I loved having him with us though. I plan to do it when the rest of our kiddos. I really am into the attachment parenting style. It works for us.


5. Do you watch late night TV?

If late night is 10 pm, then why yes I do! That is about as late as I can go anymore. There are rare nights where Matt and I will stay up late, but overall, sleep wins. 

4 comments:

Melissa Reintjes said...

I so remember that back in 6th grade! Were we in the same class, Timmerman?

I love Target too and most of the time is always for Carter.

Molly said...

Nope, I had Drager but I went in to talk to Dixon with some kids in Timmerman!

Matt said...

My wedding dress was a Colts jersey too! Er, wait, I guess I'm supposed to be wearing a tux! :) So, my tux was a Colts jersey :)

Molly said...

You looked pretty in your dress Matt. :)