Thursday, March 17, 2011

Food Day: Kac's Goulash!

I grew up eating this simple, delicious meal. It is one of those meals that you always have the ingredients in your pantry, probably because it calls for such few ingredients! Kids love this meal because it is easy to eat, and tastes similar to spaghetti! 

Kac's Easy Goulash

Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef
  • 2 cups of macaroni noodles (cooked)
  • 1 1/2 cans of tomato soup (I used one can tomato and half tomato bisque)
  • 1/2 onion, minced (or dried onion works well too)
  • Salt & Pepper

Brown ground beef and add onion while browning. While the ground beef is browning preheat your oven to 350 degrees and boil your noodles. Once the beef is browned, drain. When noodles are cooked to al dente, drain. Add noodles, meat, tomato soup, and salt and pepper to your liking. Mix together and place all ingredients in a baking dish. Cook at 350 for 30 minutes uncovered. Easy as that and it is done and ready to eat! 





My husband's review: He said he would have sex with this meal. Um, okay babe. I am glad you liked it...I think. :)


Note: Adding parmesan to the dish after it is done adds extra deliciousness! 

1 comments:

Matt said...

It was really good....I never thought I'd like goulash until I had this tonight! I can't wait until we have it again!