Friday, April 1, 2011

Facebook Friday!

It is Facebook Status Friday again at A Dollop of My Life! 

"Excited for opening day, but I wish I was there! GO REDS!!!"

"I wanted to watch Prison Wives so Matt asked me "is that what you want to be?" Actually that sounds about perfect on some days. ;)"

"Fletcher told me he wanted Taco Bell for lunch, and when I said no and ate some in front of him when he had peaches for lunch he wasn't happy. Kid needs to work on his teeth first. ;)"

"My favorite day during the week! Coffee, baby, PJ's and Teen Mom 2 (once Fletch is taking a nap)!"

"Cheese is my favorite food group."


3 comments:

Linds said...

hahaha, The prison wives status is hilarious!

Thanks for linking up!

Christy said...

LOL at the prison wives comment! your day in pjs and teen mom 2 sounds awesome!

Molly said...

Thanks ladies! :)