Friday, April 8, 2011

Facebook Friday!



Here we go again! Friday, my favorite day of the week!

"A VERY big good luck to my husband who is taking his Professional Engineering test today! Love you babe!"

"Fletcher rolled off of the bed onto the hard floors. He is acting completely normal, but I am a wreck! Guess he is never laying in bed with us again. He is just too active. :("

"I think I broke my toe. My right foot has had a hell of a day!"

"Matt was singing the wrong lyrics to Tom Petty while sitting in the car letting Fletcher "drive" and said he felt like Homer Simpson. Only MY husband"


4 comments:

Linds said...

that last one is hilarious! Happy Friday to you!

Molly said...

You as well! :)

Nicolette said...

Your baby is adorable. In regard to the fall, it's funny how little ones seemed completely unfazed by somethings.

Molly said...

Thank you Nicolette! I took the fall way harder than Fletcher did. He was actually in a wonderful mood yesterday. He was saying "Mama" all day. I think he wanted me to make sure he didn't fall again. ;)