Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Question Friday!


1. Have you ever had surgery?

I haven't, but I have broken my arm pretty bad before. 

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?

Again, I am pretty lucky on this one. I haven't ridden in an ambulance for an emergency, although I have for fun! 

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?

I like to think I am pretty calm, and I was when my Dad looked over at me and said "Molly, don't freak out but I think I am having a stroke." That was one of the scariest things I have ever had him say to me. He was having a stroke, but luckily it ended up being okay. 




These are my Dad with Fletcher!

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?

I don't, but since this is the first full summer in our house I really want to plan something! 

5. When did you move out of your parents house?

I did for college at 18. Never looked back (except for that one summer I stayed there before I moved to another state)! I love my parents, but I love them even more living outside of their house! 

0 comments: