1. Have you ever had surgery?
I haven't, but I have broken my arm pretty bad before.
2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Again, I am pretty lucky on this one. I haven't ridden in an ambulance for an emergency, although I have for fun!
3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
I like to think I am pretty calm, and I was when my Dad looked over at me and said "Molly, don't freak out but I think I am having a stroke." That was one of the scariest things I have ever had him say to me. He was having a stroke, but luckily it ended up being okay.
These are my Dad with Fletcher!
4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
I don't, but since this is the first full summer in our house I really want to plan something!
5. When did you move out of your parents house?
I did for college at 18. Never looked back (except for that one summer I stayed there before I moved to another state)! I love my parents, but I love them even more living outside of their house!