Friday, April 8, 2011

Five Question Friday!

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Procrastination. I have always had a problem with this, always. As much as I procrastinate I very much want to go, go, go...with everything. I like constant new adventures, new dreams, new everything, although I will keep the husband I got. 

2. Write about a time when you got lost.

I had just moved to the Twin Cities and I got lost in Murderapolis, on Lake Street. If anyone knows that area, they know that it isn't the best area to be lost in.

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?

Depends on my mood! I love both! Right now I could use a hotel, and I would be just fine with 4 star, hell, maybe even 3! I need relaxation at its finest!


Fletch and I want to do this again...


4. Have you donated blood?

I have and I have also been turned down for donating blood. I guess you can't go to Mexico and then come back and try to donate. 

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?

We try to have a budget, and we do pretty well with it. Although the budget is tight, we get by. :)

2 comments:

SparingChange said...

What a great blog and beautiful family you have! I look forward to following.

Molly said...

Thank you so much!