Monday, April 11, 2011

Product Review!





I love cream cheese, hell, I love cream everything. I know, not healthy but I can't help it. It is delicious. When I saw Philly Cream Cheese Cooking Creme, I knew I had to try it! What an easy dinner option! 

This is the recipe I decided to try:

Creamy Chicken Pasta with Broccoli. Similar to a dish I make with homemade alfredo sauce.

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups of cooked pasta
  • 4 cups of broccoli
  • 1 tablespoon of olive oil
  • 1 pound of chicken, cooked and cubed (I put some cayenne on it)
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tub of cream cheese cooking creme
Cook pasta according to directions on box. When pasta is cooking, cook the chicken with olive oil in a skillet, about 6-8 minutes or until there is no pink. Drain pasta and add to chicken mixture with cooking creme, as well as the broccoli. Stir and heat for 2-3 minutes stirring frequently. Ta-Da! That is it. Easy peasy and delicious! I would definitely buy this product again and would like to try another flavor that they have! 




Note: Check on Philadelphia Cream Cheese website, they have a bunch of great recipes using the different cooking cremes! 

3 comments:

Matt said...

I shouldn't have been surprised considering it's called Cream Cheese Cooking Creme, but it was verrrry creamy!

Katie said...

We put in on pizza (as the sauce) and then veggies and chicken and mozz cheese on top. It was amazing!!

Deeds said...

i made some pasta primavera the other day with this stuff. yummy!