Thursday, June 23, 2011

10 Months!

I can't believe you are two months away from being ONE. ONE? No, I can't almost have a one year old! Craziness! I am sorry little man that this is a week or so late, but you at ten months are quite the handful! I wouldn't have it any other way! I think ten months has so far been my favorite month! 




You have changed so much in the last couple of weeks I can hardly keep up! You went from having no teeth, and one month later you are now sporting five shiny new ones...and boy are they sharp! You love to show us your new teeth and you do a new crazy smile nonstop! It is hilarious! Anytime I take out my phone you put your hands up, close your eyes and smile while making sure we see your teeth. You are FUNNY! 




You still aren't the best sleeper in the world, but naps sure have improved! You love your crib, and even though I miss you in our room, I am happy that you love your own bed and room. You play, play, play in it until all of a sudden you pass out. You sleep around an hour in the morning and anywhere from an hour to an hour an a half in the afternoon. You have started going to bed at eight and even though you wake up a couple of times a night you still are doing much better. Thank you baby boy for almost always sleeping until 7:30 in the morning!



You are also a wonderful eater, but I don't think that surprises anyone. You love people food, and so far your favorites are eggs (doc gave the ok :), bananas, any sort of cracker, rice, and fruits of all kinds! You aren't as interested in your bottle and are only taking about 4-6 ounces three times a day. You would much rather have water. To say you are obsessed with water is an understatement. 



All that eating is making you grow like crazy! You are now wearing 18 months and 2T. 2T? Come on Fletch, you are only 10 months! I can't believe you are officially in toddler clothing. My big boy! 






Your new favorite activity is going to the park and swinging. Although how you like to lean forward and kick your little feet like crazy makes your Grandma Kac nervous, you LOVE it! I think it is hilarious to watch you. You get so into things, and I have a feeling we are going to have to put you in lots of activities because you seem to love doing new things! 




You are pulling up great and you still want to stand all the time. I think by your first birthday you will be walking. You seem to have quite the interest in it and now that you have mastered crawling, that is next on the list. 






Fletcher, Mommy and Daddy love you like crazy. You are the most amazing little man ever, and I am so thankful to have you as my son. We love you! 





5 comments:

Anna said...

He is adorable and looks like a very busy little guy! But so fun. :)

Molly said...

Thank you! He definitely is busy, which I love!

Andrea said...

8-10 months was always my favorite stage too!!! He is just getting cuter and cuter!!

Molly said...

Thank you Andrea!

Matt said...

I love him so much at this age too! But he's getting soooooo crazy and full of energy!