Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Day Ahead

Today is a beautiful, lazy day. I am finishing up a bagel and sipping on coffee while watching my little man take a nap on the monitor. He is just so peaceful when he sleeps, I love it! 

Later this afternoon I have a doctor's appointment for baby #2 and I really wish I was finding out the gender. Being 17 weeks they could technically tell, but I am assuming my doctor will make an ultrasound appointment for 20 weeks. I am just impatient since I found out Fletcher was a boy when I was only 15 weeks! I have never been good at waiting! I want to start buying things and planning the nursery. 

Speaking of the nursery we were thinking about putting little nugget with Fletcher when he/she is born, but I just don't think that is going to happen. First of all Fletcher is an extremely light sleeper, and to be quite frank, I want to plan another nursery. I love looking at colors, ideas, and murals for the future nursery. I do think since both kids will be close in age they could share when they are older and baby #3 (if that happens) is on the way, but for now they can have their own space. 

Tonight my family, with my parents and my brother and his girlfriend Cyndi are going to a music in the park thing. It will be nice to get out, have a picnic and enjoy some music. I can't wait!

I should probably shower before I start hearing "Mama, Mama, Mama" on the monitor! Have a great day everyone!


No post would be complete without a picture of Fletch. Just look at this lips, eyelashes, nose, skin...haha. I think he is just the cutest! 

0 comments: