Friday, June 3, 2011

Five Question Friday!




1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on 
landscaping or a pool?

Super easy question, pool! No, doubt in my mind. We want a pool or a place for a pool in our next house. I love to swim!
Google Images


2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?

Nay. I am liberal like that. 

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?

Nothing really yet, although he almost knocked over the TV the other day! 

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?

Not often, but I do have dental insurance now so I MUST go soon!


5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?

I love wolves. They are kickass!

0 comments: