Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Parents

My parents are moving to Indianapolis tomorrow. I have lived here six years, and this will be the first time I will have my parents in the same state since moving. I am extremely excited for them to be here, and for them to be able to watch Fletcher grow. They are amazing parents and grandparents, and we are lucky that they are going to be so close.

How close? Well, until they figure out just what part of the city they want to live in they will be right under our roof. So, that is now four adults, one baby, and two dogs. 

Sounds like a full house....just the way I like it! 



2 comments:

Melissa Reintjes said...

Thats awesome!!! I always thought that living right next door to my in-laws was the biggest mistake ever, but I love it a lot. There are times when I wished we lived away, but thats only cause Carter loves to go to their house all the time. But someday he wont have his grandparents and he will have great memories of them instead! You will all enjoy the time together!

Molly said...

I agree, I can't wait to have the memories with my parents! Fletcher is going to love having them here as well!