Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday!


1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?

I have before, and might again. My only problem with it was that it killed my back. Like my back hurt for a long time after!

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?

If we had a good drive in that could be fun, in nice weather. I do love a good movie in the theater though! So, I pick both! 

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?

No, but I love that option! Although, my husband is great at picking up groceries, so in that sense I do!

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?

I have been au naturel lately because I am broke and lazy, but I love to get my eyebrows threaded! Sounds like a zipper though, ick!

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?

Nope, I don't think so. Kids, husband, moved away. Sounds about right. 

3 comments:

This Daddy said...

DAMN the 5QF, baby 2 in December. You guys know what makes that happen right. Congrats that is awesome.

lifeinmotionlaurieanndutton said...

That is what scares me about bungee jumping the back pain that probably would come afterwards lol. To me sky diving seems so much more peaceful :)

Molly said...

Thanks Scott!

I would love to try skydiving! It definitely seems more peaceful! :)