Friday, July 29, 2011

Five Question Friday!


1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?

Yes please! Since we didn't have much of a ceremony at all, we would love to have one someday soon! 

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?

Scratching on anything, especially jeans. My mom will scratch her jeans and Fletcher has started scratching things. It annoys the crap out of me!

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?

That is super easy, BOYS! I just don't think I could handle ALL girls. I guess I am on the path so far for all boys, although I would love a girl someday!

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?

Sure, and I believe in people doing whatever works for them. I, however have never tried alternative medicine. 

5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?

Definitely. Family is super important to me, and I would hope they would do the same! 

4 comments:

Amanda Z said...

Q3 -Boys are so sweet!!! : )

Tettelestai said...

first time stopping by, great answers!! we have lots of boys too!

Blessed Rain said...

Fun answers!!
Love the whole scratching thing!

Molly said...

Thank you ladies! :)