Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Question Friday!


Fletcher's ONE year post is coming next week, I promise! I want to wait until I get his weight/length! 

1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?

Nope, not usually. Depends on if I want the dog coming in to stare at me though. She's odd. 

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?

My husband would probably say "sarcastic". I would agree, most days. 

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?

Hollister. That store gives me a headache with their loud music. That and I don't fit in their clothes anymore and if I did I would look 14. 

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?

Hmm, someone that ends up having a good sense of humor. They will need it with Fletcher. He is his Daddy's son. :)

5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?

Sure, I would pick when I am old and in my sleep. I really don't like thinking about that though! 

0 comments: