Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday!




1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?

Hmm, nope not this week. We seemed to spend a lot on Fletcher's birthday a couple weeks ago (still need to get that one year post up!) so we are trying to not spend as much this week. It kind of stinks because I saw some cute things for Huxley's room that I REALLY want to buy! I guess I did buy Fletcher some skater shoes for fall. 

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?

Well, I would say DMB but I have seen them...lets see...I have lost count! LOTS! So, with that said I would have to say it would have been fun to see The Beatles back in the day or Morrissey. Love me some Morrissey. 

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?

I HATE putting laundry away. It is so NOT fun. The only time it is okay is when you have a newborn in the house, because their clothes are just oh-so-cute! I actually really like dusting, so that would be my fave! 

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?

Normally I would say new appliances but since we aren't planning on staying in this house all that long I would go with clothes. This Mama needs some new maternity clothes! 

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?

Easiest question of the day, mayo! The only time I would pick Miracle Whip over Mayo is on a BLT. 

2 comments:

Sarann said...

I'm really happy I stopped by your 5QF, I never realized how the blog hop thing works and that I was supposed to put the linky code with me post, sweet!

You little one is so cute and congrats on #2!

Molly said...

Thank you very much and thanks for stopping by!

I will check your blog out. :)