Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Car Shopping

Sounds fun, until you actually do it. Then, it is not fun at all. Yesterday, the hubby and myself spent ALL day looking at vehicles. I mean alllll day. We left the house at 8:40 AM and didn't get home again until nearly 8:30 PM. Luckily my parents watched Fletcher (who was extremely crabby from teething) the entire time. We are super thankful!

We started out looking at vans. I mean we know they are spacious, and that is what you do when you have multiple kids. Right? Well, we found a couple we liked but they were either not in our price range or beat up. We branched out to look at SUVs with a third row seat, and fell in love. We currently own a Jeep Compass and we are only getting rid of it because it is a bit small, so when we tried out the Jeep Commander we knew it would fit our family. It is bigger, a 4x4, and in a few years Matt can use it when his vehicle dies, which is nice. 

We test drove one and loved it, but wanted to check another out that is at another dealership. We hopefully will love that equally as much and be able to call it ours. 

Here is the beauty:


Well, at least it is beautiful to us! 

3 comments:

Sarann said...

That one looks great! We have a Nissan Xterra and I want to upgrade to Pathfinder so we have the third row. I don't think I would ever be happy driving a minivan.

Matt said...

I hope we get it soon, I'm excited!

Penelope {Foster2Forever} said...

big enough for your growing brood!