1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?
I would like to say nay, but really I wear my flip flops all day long. I also don't say anything to others who wear their shoes in my house. Luckily we have hardwood throughout because I know when I have had carpet I am much more inclined to make people take their shoes off. I really don't like shoes in Fletcher's room though since he is all over the floor in there.
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
I answered it above, flip flops!
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
I am terrible with lyrics, so I am actually kind of sad to say there aren't any songs! Even songs that I love I mess the lyrics up!
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
To be honest, and sincere. I hate that type of friend that acts super sweet, but is controlling behind your back. Passive aggressiveness drives me bonkers!
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
Yes! A computer! Seeing as this just took me far too long to type out because my computer is terrible that is exactly what I want. Also, a happy and healthy family. Really, that is #1 on my list. I am just too lazy to retype this. Ha!