Friday, September 9, 2011

Five Question Friday!






1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?

Just a boring one that came programmed on my phone since it is new and I am too lazy to change it. I had "Sugar Lumps" by Flight of the Conchords and I really want that again!

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?

Fletcher's 1st birthday. It was a great party, and I am so proud to show that little stinker off!

3. Paper books or ebooks?

Paper. I am old school like that. 

4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?

Kitchen appliances. They are older and not all that special. I want a huge, gas stove that has all the bells and whistles! 


5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?

I was 16 and we dated for six years, so I guess that was pretty serious. 

0 comments: