Friday, September 23, 2011

Five Question Friday!



1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.

I think my unrealistic job (for me) would be a Forensic Anthropologist. I would LOVE to be one, but the hours and time away from my family would just not be worth it. Realistically, I would like to get back into teaching or be a Medical Sonographer. I am considering getting into one or the other in the near future. I just really love staying home with my kiddos at this time. 

2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?

Rarely. I just never really have to fart. I don't know why, I just don't. My husband actually wishes I did more. He is odd like that. Now, does he? Why yes he does. ALL. THE. TIME.

3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?

I think Kauai, Hawaii was the furthest. Can I please live there? 

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?

Well, we have only had one birthday so far and we had both family and friends. I would really like to do the next one in Minnesota where more of my family lives. I definitely like to do a nice sized first birthday party!

5. Fave thing about fall?

Easy. The smell. Yum!

0 comments: