Friday, October 14, 2011



1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?

Depends on the day. I just prefer ice cream...every single day. It is my favorite food so however it is served is just fine by me! Yum! 

2. What three things do you love the smell of?

My child after a bath (mmm, Baby Magic),

 my dog's paws (they smell like Fritos!), and the scent of a new car. Mmm, my van still has that smell! Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of an ice rink. Brings back lots of memories!



3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)

Yes, I love getting them and I love to give them. I do however give another gift with them most of the time so the person isn't just getting a gift card. I like to put some thought into gifts!

4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?

Hockey, tennis and softball but hockey was my true love. I really want to get back into playing it once my baby boy is born. Being a goalie is so much fun!

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?

I played the French Horn for all of three lessons. I can't remember why I stopped, but I did. I never was much into band, but I sure hope my kids are! 

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that your dog's paws smell like fritos! Haha!

I also love the smell of a rink - or even the smell of a stinky changeroom full of sweaty hockey players fresh off the ice!

Josanne said...

Ooohhh....I love Baby Magic too! Haven't had a baby in the house for quite some time, but I remember that wonderful smell!
Have a great weekend!

Jackie said...

The smell of babies seems to be a reocurring theme this week!
I hope your little guy loves hockey as much as you!