Friday, October 7, 2011

Five Question Friday!

We are currently on a small vacation in Minnesota visiting my family, but little man is taking a nap and the rest of the gang is getting ready. So, I had some time to do a little FQF!



1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?

My mom's spaghetti or a big piece of cheesecake. Mmm, both make this Mama feel good! 

2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to?

Well, most likely Kauai Hawaii even though it wasn't romantic for me. I see the potential though. Matt and I need to go on vacation there! 

3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?

Seeing Fletcher in his Halloween costume. He looks so darn cute! I also really like decorating, and ooooh the candy! I am a big fan of candy! 

4. How would you spend 24 hours alone?

Bath, coffee, crappy TV, a book, wine, and bath again. Yes, please! 

5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl?

He does from time to time and I love it. Anything sweet and thoughtful makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :)

0 comments: