1. Where do you escape to when you've had enough?
I haven't really had to yet. I guess my husband and I go out for dinner while my parents watch Fletcher. That always recharges my batteries!
2. What shows are you watching this fall?
I LOVE fall shows! My favorite is still Grey's Anatomy, but I also watch Modern Family, Up All Night, Big Bang, Parks and Rec, Criminal Minds...and I am sure there is more. Yes, I know this is a lot but it is what I do to wind down at the end of the day!
3. What was the longest roadtrip you've ever taken and where did you go?
My Mom, Aunt and I went from Colorado to New Mexico and then from New Mexico to Texas and all the way up to Minnesota. It was a long drive, but memories I will never forget. It is one of the last times I had seen my Aunt Patty before she passed away.
4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World?
I am sure we will go at least once, although I really don't have that much interest. I prefer other type of vacations, but a kid has to experience Disney, right?
5. What is something people would surprised to know about you?
Hmm, that I want a big family. Maybe that isn't surprising. That I still have my baby blanket from when I was a baby. I love it, even though it looks like Swiss Cheese!