Friday, October 28, 2011

Five Question Friday!



1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?

Cotton in the summer and flannel in the winter. I really like soft sheets and silk just hasn't done it for me. It gets all sticky and blah. No thanks! Speaking of sheets, I really need to buy a new set soon. It has been far too long!

2. What time zone are you in?

Eastern, although after six years I am still getting used to the shows being on later! I grew up in Central time zone and I think my body will always think it should be that!

3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?

Ohhhh, I like a lot of it! I love cooking (thanks Mom and Grandma for teaching me!), decorating my house and of course buying my family presents. Fletcher is especially fun to buy for! This year I will have TWO little guys to buy for! Can't wait! 

4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)

Hot chocolate, warm apple cider, and WINE!

5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?

Most of the jobs on Dirty Jobs, or being a banker. I just could NOT handle that.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I'm with you on the Apple Cider and Wine!

Lorilynne said...

I grew up in the Pacific time zone and have been in the Eastern for about six years now and I'm likely going to be moving to a central time zone sometime in the next few months. I think that one may be the hardest adjustment, lol.
I forgot about apple cider, I haven't had that in forever! I may have to change that this year.

Molly said...

Good luck on the move and apple cider this time of year is perfect!

Hannah said...

Ooh, I totally forgot about Hot Apple cider! Yummy. And wine is an all year favorite for me :)
Happy friday! Visiting from 5QF.

http://randomramblingsonlife.com

Monica said...

Totally with you on the hot chocolate and apple cider. Not such a big wine fan though, which kinda stinks since I live in Italy in the heart of wine country!

Sarann said...

Fun answers! I have a yummy cider recipe on my 5QF, sarann-rap.blogspot.com you should give it a try! Have a great weekend!

Jen said...

i like hot chocolate too especially from McDs