1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?
Probably my cell phone or baby clothes. I don't actually spend that much money on things, but if I could I would go crazy with clothes for Fletcher and Huxley!
2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?
There are so many but I really like Giada De Laurentiis' food. I have tried quite a few of her recipes and they were tasty!
3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?
Usually see the real deal. I would love for my house to always be completely clean, but that isn't the case and I am fine with that.
4. Who is your oldest living family member?
My Grandpa, Jim. He is 92 and still super feisty!
5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla dr. pepper)?
ALL OF THEM. No, really I love all of them. I do really like the grape creamslush from Sonic in the summer and my choice of blizzard changes throughout the year. Right now I am on the blizzard of the month kick, Caramel Nut Roll! Delish!
I would have to remember a movie to quote it. I can see the same movie a hundred times (Love Actually!) and I still can only remember a couple of lines. I just am NOT good at remembering, I wish I was! With that said I would go with Love Actually, since it is pretty much the only movie I know any lines to!
2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
I sure have, but I am still not certain how I feel about it. I think if I was driving it would be much easier for me. I need to be in control and when I am not I feel uneasy!
3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Cook! Rainy days always make me want to cook. I just hate running out in the rain to get the ingredients if I don't have them on hand. I also like watching movies or digging into a good book. The last one is a big harder with a one year old!
4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
It really depends what the big gift is! Ha, really I like both. I do not like a bunch of small gifts I will never use though. That just causes clutter, and I HATE clutter!
5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
Nope, but I have a feeling with the more kids we have the more times I will show up somewhere wrong. Right now I obsessively look at the dates on my phone so I know when something is.