Friday, November 11, 2011

Five Question Friday!





1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?

Probably my cell phone or baby clothes. I don't actually spend that much money on things, but if I could I would go crazy with clothes for Fletcher and Huxley!

2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?

There are so many but I really like Giada De Laurentiis' food. I have tried quite a few of her recipes and they were tasty!

3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?

Usually see the real deal. I would love for my house to always be completely clean, but that isn't the case and I am fine with that. 

4. Who is your oldest living family member?

My Grandpa, Jim. He is 92 and still super feisty! 

5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla dr. pepper)?

ALL OF THEM. No, really I love all of them. I do really like the grape creamslush from Sonic in the summer and my choice of blizzard changes throughout the year. Right now I am on the blizzard of the month kick, Caramel Nut Roll! Delish! 

1 comments:

Hannah said...

If I had the money I would go crazy buying clothes for my little guys and for myself too LOL. Happy Friday!